- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Nerdfighters
Martin Luther King’s Legacy is not Contained to One Day, One Speech or One Idea.
Think about that. Here in Mexico, Martin Luther King might seem far away, beyond what anyone here might think of being capable of. That is where a mind set can change and should change. Martin Luther King, can be seen … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 826 Valencia, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, American Rhetoric, Before You Were Hot, Cesar Chavez, David Eggers, Foundation to Decrease World Suck, Gandhi, Harry Potter Alliance, John Green, Martin Luther King, McSweeney's, National Coalition Against Censorship, Nerdfighters, ReaderGirlz, Repentino, The Forgotten Dog Foundation, The Pirate Tree, Where the Wild Things Are, Zeitoun Leave a comment