- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: December 31, 2014
Here is the hit list of when I was in Delaware in the 2014!!!! (and I LOVED connecting with my country roots and self!) Take it on back Blink Sunshine and whisky Felt good on my lips Life is a … Continue reading
I am giving into temptation and listing the most memorable aspects of 2014 (NOT in ORDER): -Taking a record number of amazing students from Repentino. to New York City and taking the first ever New York Cruise – and EVERYTHING … Continue reading
Looking back at the trip back to Delaware, without driving, was exciting to say the least. Initially planning on staying in Mexico due to several issues, but then being resolved, I was excited to say the least to be heading … Continue reading
I have heard many say it around me, and it does mean something, 2014 FLEW like I can never remember. In looking back, there is so much to remember, so much to reflect on, and so much to be thankful … Continue reading