- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: November 2014
The one unique and amazing thing in coming to an international school from a public school, is the activity of Model United Nations (MUN). Go ahead and think this is just another version of a class performing current events. (Shaking … Continue reading
Hanging Tree and deeper explanations “Are you, Are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man they say murdered three Strange things did happen here No stranger would it be If we met up at midnight in the … Continue reading
“Anyone have a flow sheet? Yes, a flow sheet?!” – “The Point of interruption? Completely different than barracking another debate team…” – and on would the evening go into a world I truly imagine but never knew. When the call … Continue reading
It’s almost unbelievable to take in, Thanksgiving Break 2014, here…now…after waiting for what seemed liked forever about September of 2014 – and here we are, moments that are slowly seeping in but will take days to really react to. Looking … Continue reading
Yes, that was the very first phrase from the manager’s greeting on coming to El Laberinto for the premier of David Lida’s book, Las Llaves De La Ciudad un Mosaico De Mexico. Coming to a great corner of Roma Norte, Durango … Continue reading