- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Yes, the name will speak for itself. Every once in awhile, you have these stories that you are SURE are made up, but if you know me, that is my life. Let’s just dive in, shall we? Ever notice the … Continue reading
Sure, a little wordy, but after rewatching Paul Allison’s Teachers Teachers #416, where I had to leave due to the horrible connection I had, I realized, there are so many things that seem insurmountable that once we actually conquer, we … Continue reading
Maybe the measure of an amazing night is 2 bottles of water, one bottle of gatorade, 2 waffles, 2 hamburgers, 1 plate of pasta, 5 cups of 16 oz water, 2 hot dogs with onions, 350 ml of manna/betabel/zarzamora/granda juice, but so … Continue reading
Originally posted on PAVEing a Blog:
You may have heard me go on and on about NANO, (National Novel Writing Month) – and sure, if you take it at face value, 50,000 words in a month, why would I torture…
You may have heard me go on and on about NANO, (National Novel Writing Month) – and sure, if you take it at face value, 50,000 words in a month, why would I torture myself. Good question. Except, there is … Continue reading
The Giver. I remember reading this book by Lois Lowry so long ago, and the initial reaction was of shock, a voice piercing through my normal sense of what novels were, and Lowry being able to change everything I knew … Continue reading
Kind of stumbling out of seeing Gone Girl, with Ben Affleck and an amazing trio of actors – I am pretty sure I left earth a few feet. The past, flew past me as I was in some sort of … Continue reading