- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 3, 2014
The Lunario Lighting Up the Stage Through Skylight and Streetcar
Theatre. In Mexico. I am a little out of that scene but miss it terribly, since at one time attending the season at The Pittsburgh’s Public Theatre and seeing so many wide-ranging plays, and then being able to discuss them … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ben Foster, Benedict Andrews, Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan, Gillian Anderson, Matthew Beard, SkyLight, Stephen Daldry, StreetCar Named Desire, The Lunario, The National Theatre in London, The Pittsburgh Public Theatre, The X Files, The Young Vic, Vanessa Kirby, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf Leave a comment