- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: April 2019
New York, quite by accident, became the home of Repentino. when it came to the Columbia Scholastic Press Association, a place where Repentino. received guidance, direction, and a start. A start does not come without realization that starts are because … Continue reading
“The Social Aspects of Information Science.” These six words snapped several times in front of me. I never realized how STUCK individuals (myself included) and become on defining what we see as a THING – for example, defining what we … Continue reading
As I read the decision to remove school librarians at the end of this year in your great town, thanks to a colleague of DASL (Delaware Association of School Libraries) – I had a mini scenario carry out in my … Continue reading
Blogging ends up taking on its own life. Now that is a funny statement. When I started this blog as a means to document, like a diary, a permanent record of myself changing countries and swapping experiences as an individual, … Continue reading
“We are not clowns in a circus for you to come, and watch and make research notes about and make your name for writing down our suffering.”
It would be pretty easy to just let some pretty outstanding moments slip by, and yet, the whole purpose of this blog was to be able to capture some of the most amazing moments that often defy explanation. I am … Continue reading