- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: May 2019
June 8th Program Does it take one idea, or even one person to start a fire? I am not sure, but I do know this. The art of a community is … Continue reading
“Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour, and I know the sour.” – Vanilla Skies Film, 2001. I look back on this quote and see an amazing correlation to a truer definition of what role a … Continue reading
Prom. Let me just say it – nothing – in every single detail is as you plan it. Even if that means one little detail. Which serves as a larger metaphor for life, doesn’t it? Starting in August (okay maybe … Continue reading