- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Okay well, 40 minutes left..and a few memories to look back on before 2013 occurs… Tonight I was able to meet with long time friend and confidante, Linn Duryea, at Bethany – we went to Dos Locos, a mexican restaurant … Continue reading
I have had many questions about what the fiscal cliff is, so I have this link that helped explain it to me… Fiscal Cliff I think I am most upset that an agreement has not been reached and that it … Continue reading
Here are some pics from the road on the way from Mexico to Delaware, sure, there are a few pics missing however, I have to save some room for some cool pics on the way back 🙂 This is he … Continue reading
TAKE A LOOK AT this, one full year after started, and look at the progress YOU helped with this blog! All of you ROCK! The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: … Continue reading
As we prepare to return to DE, and before New Year’s even hits, I as almost everyone realizes, that family is the most important facet of a New Year’s resolution, and one that seems to matter most. In looking at … Continue reading
Whoa, D.C. has a ton of things not seen, and I tried to focus on taking pictures of them before I headed back to Delaware. On a windy, yet unsnowy Friday, I headed out with a list of items I … Continue reading
My first snow today in AGES! YEAH! I love it! 🙂 So before we are off to see the film The Hobbit, here are some teaser notes from my trip to Delaware: Left 5:46 AM December 21st – starting … Continue reading
Don’t forget to check out the book review part of my page to see the latest books that are coming out to be published, (I am working on the stack of 50+ that are being edited and ready to be … Continue reading
…which make the holiday AWESOME!!! The day before Christmas I was able to get my Delaware’s license, (which has been stolen in Mexico), my truck registered, and YOU WILL LOVE THIS…I am withholding the name, BUT, I was asked … Continue reading
How to make it from Mexico City to DE in 3 days…Over the border, through 5 states, to Delaware I go….
Mexico City, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware I go! 🙂 http://mapq.st/Zv1810 Okay, my thing was waking up Friday morning, and heading out at 4:00 AM to make it to Delaware in a record breaking 2 … Continue reading