- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Okay so Tuesday night, my first concert in Mexico City, SLASH – LOVED it. yes it is 1:23 AM and I am in trouble waking up this morning… LOVED the concert, arm to arm, neck to neck with people on … Continue reading
Whew…So many things that were not said before leaving for The National Writing Project, NCTE, and the ALAN Conferences, and so much that happened during and after! What makes Mexico cool…okay so the Friday before break – that would be … Continue reading
Whoa….I just burned through these two books, check out the reviews at the following link : https://harrybrake.wordpress.com/when-i-get-a-little-money-i-buy-books-and-if-any-is-left-i-buy-food-and-clothes-erasmus/ I have about 50 to get through but if they are as all interesting as these two books – wow – I am … Continue reading
Okay, so bitter, we just mentioned that word last post, MAJOR Deja Vous…..however, Thanksgiving SUCKED this year, worst day hands down, WORST. Don’t believe me? Get this….I wake up and AGH! I am home! This was exciting, and Thanksgiving – … Continue reading
“Because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain’t as sweet.”- Vanilla Skies, Jo Knowles, and Leaving Las Vegas…
I have things to say, things that well up inside of me and just, poof, need help getting out. Writing was the one single thing I have always loved, yet put on the shelf for the sake of being there … Continue reading
Encourage youth to express and join youth voices here: http://youthvoices.net Here is a great overview of Youth voices: http://youthvoices.net/about It is a powerful site! 🙂 My next to last day in Las Vegas…:( It is exciting, and wow, … Continue reading
CHECK OUR PRESENTATION IN LAS VEGAS OUT IN 10 MINUTES AT: edtechtalk.com/ttt That was Saturday, and if you go to the above URL you will see us presenting! 🙂
Usually, I like to organize all things nice and neat, in a NEAT little package, ta da! BUT life is not that way, Uh -huh. So I am posting something out of order (GASP), that started out as a task … Continue reading
WOW! Kristen Dixie and I are here! Las Vegas! I spent Wednesday morning up at 2:00(yes, AM) spent 2 hours planning my NCTE schedule, then packed. I still felt bad about giving Kinah to the dog care, but I was … Continue reading