- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Whoa….I just burned through these two books, check out the reviews at the following link : https://harrybrake.wordpress.com/when-i-get-a-little-money-i-buy-books-and-if-any-is-left-i-buy-food-and-clothes-erasmus/ I have about 50 to get through but if they are as all interesting as these two books – wow – I am … Continue reading
Okay, so bitter, we just mentioned that word last post, MAJOR Deja Vous…..however, Thanksgiving SUCKED this year, worst day hands down, WORST. Don’t believe me? Get this….I wake up and AGH! I am home! This was exciting, and Thanksgiving – … Continue reading