- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: October 2012
November 02, 2013 Wow! Looking at my post below a year ago, I realize what an aazng adventure I pushed myself into with participating into Nano. And here we are 2013 and recreating the details I have lost, seems daunting … Continue reading
Nano (WHAT IS NANO? Why awesome question, Educators, and anyone, check below for info! : NaNoWriMoIntro starts November 1st! WOW! Here is some info from our newest English instructor: Hello Everyone, All the Freshman will be doing the National Novel … Continue reading
A night beneath the starry landscape, and yes, I had to pinch myself, I was in the Zocolo watching Hamlet from the touring group from La Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, my first play in Mexico. The energy, laughter, and whole set, … Continue reading
Digital IS – AWESOME SITE! 🙂 I know waaay behind on restaurants and updating you on the last week (WHEW) I will PROMISE 🙂 (beauty of a blog!) However, remember, important things – today is Moustache Day for Spirit Week … Continue reading
“Version of…I don’t know and things I get frustrated at but…glad for afterwards…” What version of old will I be? Old – before my time old – inside and out? Old but “cool” old- air in the hair (yes HAIR), … Continue reading
I have to say, every three days I am inspired, I mean, INSPIRED. Of all the greatest gifts I can be given, is there one that is more invaluable, priceless, or more exciting? Say what you will, but the best … Continue reading
So, making a marathon-run for the time I haven’t been updating my blog (wait until you see the restaurants list this week!) – I love this video by the way – HYSTERICAL – it reminds me of well, someone smashing … Continue reading
I am random. VERY random. Take this song, I came across by accident very random, but I love it now. Random. I love randomness, but yet I have only now figured out, while some of my friends know this better … Continue reading
Okay QUIZ kids, what do the three have in common? Seriously, you don’t even have a clue? Come on…..:) Sheesh – let me explain…: ) Walking Kinah to Park Rio De Janeiro (I love that this is 2 block from … Continue reading