- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: September 2012
I washed a cat- and realized it’s a Doggy Dog World…
…more info tonight after Open Mic Night in Condesa! 🙂 Stay tuned! Okay, so it was not that night, hence you get the idea of my schedule as of late. Yes, it is true, I washed an orphaned cate, he … Continue reading
Chronologically challenged…THAT’S ME! :)
Let me first say this, you NEED to see this, so please, watch this, then come back here and read my words that will be a second shadow compared to this motivational insight: http://vimeo.com/42372767 Okay so yeah, Okay, I have … Continue reading
MANY new firsts – again…:)
WOW! Okay, WHIRLWIND of events but they counter the things that occur that are negative that occur. I apologize to my readers who see a pattern of my venting when negative appear to the surface. When I get pulled into … Continue reading
There Still is Good in the World
Letter to my Repentino Staff: Here’s the situation, I returned home tonight in disbelief. Why? This is why. There are very few people, clubs, let alone students strong enough to disprove the masses. Yet disprove the masses you did. Tonight, … Continue reading
…picking right up from my last blog – yes, we were packed into the metro like SARDINES – on the way back from the Mexican/U.S. game, and then on the way back, as we were the only small group of … Continue reading