- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Time – where and when?
August 7th – seriously, that was the date of my last post finding the dear pooch mentioned in the last blog, as I am starting at an August 23rd date wondering where the time went! A – Maz -ing – … Continue reading
It’s raining cats and dogs…no really! Seriously! :) We need a name please?…
Coming into work Tuesday (correct me if I am wrong, Tuesday, right?) – I spied a note on my desk, lying discreetly in the middle of my desk “Call Gabriella at extension xxxx). Hmmm, Okay, Gabriella, which one? (I thought). … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
“There are not alot of attractive female librarians…”
This must be the month for funny quotes…sorry, I was looking through some images of a conference where librarians were assembled and noticed you do not see alot of librarians that are well, honestly, attractive…meaning alot of the female librarians … Continue reading
“Dude! Did my mother in law charge you for the cranium?!!!j”
Hands down, the last week has been mega exhilarating – yet – super duper frustrating in moments, and yet – I am so excited with the prospects of the new hires – their attitudes, patience, and overall view – it … Continue reading
El Ocho night out!
It was the end of a long week, LOOOONG WEEK – and I remembered El Ocho filled with games and space, but never had the chance to try it out! On a cool and clear night, we met at 9:30 … Continue reading
What happens when you’re new to a country? Really? (Maybe!)
Sorry for the title, but it will work itself out in the details below, promise! As being Thursday August 2nd, so many events have happened, so many! All memorable! Strange too – hail the other day the size of dimes … Continue reading