- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Despite the previous incident, accidents, and “fogetcidents” (love that Brakism) – Mexico City is AWESOME. Arriving and quite exhausted, and despite my key breaking in the lock and me being ransomed by a LOCK and KEY in my apartment, lol, … Continue reading
…so as we walk into a very sterile and quiet white room, I sit down at a desk with two secretaries, explain my situation with the now worn out copy of my Fm3 – lol, an they make a call. Within … Continue reading
The pictures that will accompany the blogs the last few posts as well as to this post are AMAZING. I will do that in a few days to keep up with everything! Being in Delaware was for this trip, more … Continue reading
..what is next! 🙂 It will make a great blog when I return, lol….:) So cloooooose!
After Outward Bound and a week of orientation in Vera Cruz, I think “roughing it” has not been a big deal…LOL… This is my route I took leaving yesterday at 4:15 AM: How do you get to Mexico City … Continue reading
Martinez – Kang Moving Sale!!! We’re moving!!! and we need your help getting rid of our stuff and funding our flight tickets!! Please come by on Saturday, August 4, 2012 between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Everything must go!!! Fridge, … Continue reading
Departures…Mom! FaFa! Alison! Tuyet! My Cousins! Mrs Duryea! Tammy! Chris! Pierre! The Fields! Doakes! The Betts! Watershed Conservancy!Mrs Cox-Cannon!
I do not even like the word…:) This mini update is being written in Starbucks about 10 minutes from Tennessee, as I begin to enter “The Volunteer State!” I had so many mixed emotions leaving, I LOVED seeing those who … Continue reading
I have realized that the best gift I have received was that of being single – I have been THE luckiest guy in the world to see the girls and boys turn into young men and women. I could have … Continue reading
Going into Saturday was well, a little scary knowing I had some expectations of ridding myself of some material possessions, and counting on this being the “fuel” for my excursion across the U.S. and through Mexico, 🙂 Go … Continue reading