- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Two great places to join events, and to meet some awesome people are the following: http://www.internations.org/ and http://www.meetup.com/Mexpat/ These will continue to have rolling events for meeting up and seeing Mexico! 🙂
Okay, this is the day I wondered about, returning to the states after my first year – mixed thoughts and emotions. Honestly, I don’t want to leave. I have found a new philosophy of life, work, and individuals that I … Continue reading
Here’s the extensive list and dates of upcoming excursions! Hi all, Herebye we would like to invite you to our upcoming day trips, tours and holiday packages :-). This Saturday, 30th of June – Day trip to Africam Safari & … Continue reading
What we have to offer…a past draft that never made it to print…Love the quote, “Once you know what you want, you can kind of go after it!”
Looking back in the drafts that I meant to post, I figured I would add this post and then try to catch everyone up in one day..:) “The question is often asked – How do you come up with the … Continue reading
Whew! Alot going on! 🙂 First, we are creating a place through The National Writing Project, titled Youth Voices, thanks to Paul Allison, where students can publish their voices! I would invite anyone to let me know if they would … Continue reading
Start a new list of your favorite Father Memory – Add them here, and this will serve as an inspiration to what Dad’s provide to your Father’s Day! You favorite father’s memory would be a great addition to this blog, … Continue reading
One word came to mind today and a particular definition: “Passion – boundless enthusiasm” – I love this. Today seemed to be a record day for many reasons that honestly, I did not even realize until later – but think … Continue reading
..that is right! No one needs “stinking apartments!” Here is a contact for someone that owns several apartments all over Condesa and the DF. He is a good friend of Peter Winckers, Azteca guide in Mexico, and Mr. Basurto owns … Continue reading
“Those who can do, an those that can’t teach..” Wow, if you think that, thin listen to this. and this!