- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
As we are on the last day of the ASF Magazine being edited, ready for publishing, here are some excerpts that come from some of the artwork contained from within: Editor Camila ““Art is everywhere, except it has to pass through … Continue reading
Congrats to the Lit Mag on receiving the Most Active Club Award lit mag Next stop – wait until you see our issue and you will see what Renentino has done to earn this! Way to go! 🙂 A most … Continue reading
Led and promoted by Mr. Daniel Hamilton, tho was truly a success on many “stages!” So – What did Alina and Rafael think as they performed for the Shakespeare Competition and performed well? See from their Alina and Rafa dialogue!
Schell article Schell interview Interview by Sarah H.
This Sunday! Invitation – Free Walking Tour Colonia Condesa-3🙂 See powerpoint attached. Also, remember tonight, if interested – literary Reading at the VFW in Condesa – 🙂 What will ASF readers read? We have no idea yet either, LOL. … Continue reading
First of all – Paul McCartney LIVE in Mexico – how much better does it get than that? – Oh yeah, FREE – lol..the Zocolo was amazing – lights, fireworks, nostalgia, perhaps the best concert I have seen – even … Continue reading
Love this! LOVE! I will add more as I recall some great one! Check out the new restaurants too! http://www.wimp.com/inspirationaltransformation/
Laughing, but so much more! 🙂 A beautiful day, and here is what Cinqo de Mayo truly means 🙂 Origin of Cinqo de Mayo! Mr. Biden’s mistake….:) (He did good with making a funny!) Deb has a great site … Continue reading
Oh yes, my GOSH Hot – well without humidity but my skin is still hot into the evening – that kind of hot – VERY VERY Hot…okay, you get the idea…:) While you are trying to say cool, remember, it … Continue reading