- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2013
“Sometimes there’s so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can’t take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.” — American Beauty
Video that went with the quote… Through the years, there are some words, people and events, that will never leave you, and you don’t realize why at that moment, and then years later, if you are lucky enough, you remember … Continue reading
“The Summer sun was not meant for boys like me Boys like me belonged to the rain.” – page 294 from Aristotle and Dante Discover Secrets from the Universe. Sometimes you come across things that awake a need to express … Continue reading
Definitely worth checking out is the last two restaurants recently visited at the restaurant review page, and the newest reads are definitely worth checking out as well! 🙂 Cold front lately in Mexico, like, what the heck! – but Kinah … Continue reading
This is a sample of events and getting them out to everyone! Okay so here goes the round up of events! (HOLD ON!) BUT remember, aside from the events, we have an AWESOME, family and cuddly canine available to a … Continue reading
Heading into the weekend with seeing Rafa stop by and visit – WHOA! AWESOME! Okay so don’t forget to check out the new reviews on my blog of two more heart- stilling books, Maggie Stiefvater’s Raven Boys & … Continue reading
When I met Nicolas Sparks at NCTE in Las Vegas 2012, I knew the name, the books, the fame, etc….When I finished the book January 9, 2013, I overlooked one thing…The deepness that can come past the emotions Nicholas Sparks … Continue reading
There always has been a trait that runs in parts of my family that finds driving, a powerful meditation that always leads to other places, I definitely fall in that part of the family… January 4, 2013 – 6:15 AM … Continue reading
Not sure if this link will work, but two things to check out… the pics from returning to Mexico on my facebook album: and the new reviews of books as we start to go through the Young Adult Lit books … Continue reading
Just a quick note, I have been driving since 7:30 AM this morn and just got in to Mexico, I left Friday morn – 6:00 AM and ta da, and yes, I am seeing triple once I sat down, so … Continue reading