- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
When I met Nicolas Sparks at NCTE in Las Vegas 2012, I knew the name, the books, the fame, etc….When I finished the book January 9, 2013, I overlooked one thing…The deepness that can come past the emotions Nicholas Sparks … Continue reading
There always has been a trait that runs in parts of my family that finds driving, a powerful meditation that always leads to other places, I definitely fall in that part of the family… January 4, 2013 – 6:15 AM … Continue reading