- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Hour 30 of 24in48 reading Marathon!
Spine Poetry! Oh yes! So here is my attempt at a very brief artistic form of spine poetry – here at hour THIRTY of 24in48 reading marathon! Read on!
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Yep! the 24in48reading marathon is here and JUST because I am only starting at 4:50ish AM Central time DOES NOT mean I am not committed! With given 48 hours to read as much and as close to 24 hours of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 24in48readathon Leave a comment
“Everything in this Life is Linked”
Swedish. Spanish subtitles. A mild interest in seeing what this Hannes Holm film, A Man Called Ove. As a Swedish author, Fredrik Backman and his novel that led to the movie, I went in unsure. Realizing I was not going … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies Tagged A Man Called Ove, Bashar Pars, Fredrik Backman, Hannes Holm, Rolf Lassgard Leave a comment
Unexpected, Hidden Truths
oHieronymus Bosch. Not familiar with and well acquainted with this artist after It Comes at Night. Not able to find the painting that appears in the film and bizarre loss of facts about this artist add to the, “what you … Continue reading
Promises of Awareness…
In seeing The Promise, directed by Terry George, and starring Oscar Isaac, Charlotte Le Bon, Christian Bale, but you realize half way into the movie you realize some pertinent points, this is a film that captures your heart due to the … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies Tagged Armenian Christians, Armenian Genocide, Charlotte Le Bon, Christian Bale, Oscar Isaac, Terry George, The Promise Leave a comment
Take a Walk on the Wild Side with Andy Warhol
The Jumex Museum presents a pretty wide range of pieces from the Andy Warhol collection – the Dark Star Collection, and I feel it is definitely worth the visit on several levels. The Deja vous I experienced was pretty strong … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Andy Warhol, Andy Warhol Dark Star, Andy Warhol Museum, Jumex Museum, Madonna, Rolling Stone, SCUM, The Factory Leave a comment