- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Totally Joe and Addie on the Inside
Speak, Bullying, Climate, and Books in General.
Posted on July 25, 2017 by Harry Brake
As I go through my school hard drive of files today, I found just a awesome review of books – and it reminds me how much an art it is to find literature that matches specific situations. I am sure … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged 14 Cows for America by Carmen Agra Deedy, A Life Like Mine: How Children Live Around the World, Deborah Ellis’ Bifocal, Empty by Suzanne Weyn, Gone Fishing: Ocean Life by the Numbers by David McLimans, In Our Global Village with Barbara Cervone, In Our Village: Kambi ya Simba through the Eyes of Its Youth, Jakeman by Deborah Ellis, Janet Tashjian, Last Night I Sang to the Monster, My Life as a Book, Pat Brisson, Phillip Hoose, Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman, Something Beautiful by Sharon Dennis Wyeth, The Bully Blockers Club by Teresa Bateman., The Curse of Akkad: Climate Upheavals that Rocked Human History by Peter Christie., The Long March: The Choctaw’s Gift to Irish Potato Famine Relief, The Summer My Father Was Ten, The Wartville Wizard by Don Madden i, Totally Joe and Addie on the Inside, Wanda’s Roses, We Want You to Know: Kids Talk About Bullying | Leave a comment