- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,583 other followers
Monthly Archives: August 2017
I will remember that day – locked into my memory forever. Yet it was only a start. Walking alongside the back athletic fields of Seaford High, you could see the heat waves in the air and no kidding, there he … Continue reading
In the last few days, I have had moments of tranquility following many many non moments of tranquility – from moving across continents to seemingly split decisions, fast-paced moments that honestly do not seem to give you time to recognize … Continue reading
DISCLAIMER – the info and connections below? 100% inspired by the Woodbridge Student Services Team – and they ROCKED IT, let me tell you. You will see. Yes, it does not matter WHERE you are, because a 2017-2018 school year … Continue reading
Normally, that phrase indicates you being pretty out of shape due to a rough night before, or in my case, when I woke, I felt, as usual, a hundred times better with a few hours sleep but the urge to get going … Continue reading
Although the second day, awaking after a first long drive night and groggy awakening to an early, damp, wet day- honestly the first day my nerves began to settle down a BIT, after being on the road. “Operation animal exit” … Continue reading
“Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Many of us that remember that amazing graduation speech with Ms Ramon, associate Dylan … Continue reading
I still wake up lately, in a sudden jump and flash, startled, in the middle of the night, with this urgency I have to run and dash out of bed, to get to somewhere before a certain time. That feeling … Continue reading
Once I decided to move ahead with the plan, as heavy as the decision weighed in my heart, my gut, and my head, (as Miranda Lambert sings so well – and how I feel about Mexico!) – the nervousness REALLY … Continue reading
Yes, of course by now, most know that my biggest unexpected change came front and center. Where did this originate? How the heck did this all happen? In a short few weeks following an amazing ASF summer school, a 360 … Continue reading