- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 20, 2017
“Everything in this Life is Linked”
Swedish. Spanish subtitles. A mild interest in seeing what this Hannes Holm film, A Man Called Ove. As a Swedish author, Fredrik Backman and his novel that led to the movie, I went in unsure. Realizing I was not going … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies Tagged A Man Called Ove, Bashar Pars, Fredrik Backman, Hannes Holm, Rolf Lassgard Leave a comment