- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,582 other followers
Monthly Archives: May 2017
“It is Inevitable.” There is so so much about King Arthur: Legend of the Sword that is over the top – but let’s start with the soundtrack. Sam Lee and The Wild Berry /The Devil and the Hunstman- nothing has … Continue reading
Second nights. are unusual to be last nights, so quickly following up first nights, but what matters is what occurs between the first and finale – and not to be disappointed, the vibrations of success, nostalgia, and the realm of … Continue reading
You realize living in Mexico City, there is no way at all, NO WAY, that some things you see in Mexico City you will see occur anywhere else in the world, Take for example the industrial flat bed we saw … Continue reading
Baldwin’s “I am Not Your Negro” sets the sets the stage for serious contemplation and discussions towards change.
Very few times have I taken in a documentary in a movie theatre, usually the norm has been as a documentary film festival or other event. When the trailer caught my eye for James Baldwin’s I Am Not Your Negro, I … Continue reading
Yes, you might have noticed, not a review for the last show yet. I have to tell you, sometimes, you just need to step back, and let what has unfolded soak into your psyche, and let it roll around in … Continue reading