- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
So you may or may not know, there is an A and B cast in most high school productions. Is there an A and B cast in professional productions? I would like to know this answer. Repertory Theatre? I asked … Continue reading
When everything around you slowly fades away and you are left with profound images, of a beauty you see, those moments are priceless. These could happen in almost any setting that finds itself of interest to someone fascinated with that … Continue reading
One wonders what the first night of any musical will be in store. Sometimes good sometimes bad. All of those are trivial in the terms of what are good and bad. This particular night, electric was in the air but … Continue reading
VERY few times do you get a chance to see something for the first time, especially in a world where the speed of EVERYTHING, allows you to multitask and speed up your life, and yes, accomplish MANY things at one … Continue reading
What are the chances? Meaning, receiving an amazing group of students from Edinboro University and Slippery Rock University as student teachers, and realizing these must be the cream of the crop because they are AWESOME!! That was the feeling you … Continue reading
April 2nd’s production of Amadeus, by Peter Shaffer, certainly was what you would expect of a production of the National Theatre at the Lunario, and leaves you on the edge of your seat. As always, interpretation and follow through have … Continue reading
“There are no hard distinctions between what is real and what is unreal, nor between what is true and what is false. A thing is not necessarily either true or false; it can be both true and false.” – Harold … Continue reading
April 1 came again, and of course, it is more than a day of fooling. My thoughts always drifted back to the powerful legacy my Dad left on his birthday, a large collective of family that influenced each of us … Continue reading