- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: March 2016
There are so many events occurring around us, and so much has NOT been commented on – but if you tune into a few friends’ posts on Facebook – you get more than what you wanted with a share of … Continue reading
…in many different arenas. That’s right, while the Repentino. staff had been planning implementing, and working towards change at the CSPA Conference in New York for 2016, much was occurring at the American School Foundation as well. Originally having MUN … Continue reading
From this whole trip – the conflicts, the ups, the downs, the laughter the disappointment (that didn’t last long) – everything, if you look close enough, you see that the staff had earned their right to be here months ago … Continue reading
It is difficult for many to realize the amount of work to go into a trip – a trip that has benefits long after the trip itself. Sure, there is the preparation of making a trip successful and with no … Continue reading
Many wonder where Thursday as the name came from, and in looking you see the Norse God Thor as well as Jupiter are referneced to the element of Thunder for this day. It seems fitting as the brave and talented … Continue reading
If you were asking, Yes. Wednesday, March 16th, while it was my birthday – and trying to keep up with the countless birthday wishes (thank you everyone!) – I thought little of this heading to Columbia early to register everyone … Continue reading
The previous days of so so much – I mean sooo much walking, so much taking in just SO MUCH – wow. It showed as we struggled to the Starbucks on Broadway, grabbed anything we could to crank us into … Continue reading
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Seoyoung! Always one or two staffers whose birthday occurs on our NYC trip! We managed a small pedicure kit, a huge card and a Shake Shack shirt for her bday and lots of birthday wishes! You’d think the … Continue reading