- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Dear Ms. Zoraida Cordova, I realize you are probably in the last pages of the deadline you needed to complete for your latest writing project. I appreciate the time you took to fly to Mexico to spend time with us … Continue reading
Yes. I have been avoiding it for sometime now. Yet, seriously, it has been SIX days since the last show of Fame and yet, STILL, are there words? Are there the right words? You can pull, push, tear apart the … Continue reading
It gets to be something beyond words when you get into the next to last night and last night of Fame, for many reasons, among many different casts and many different outputs of events. The fourth night emphasized the importance … Continue reading
April 21st – You have to wonder how much more can you say about one musical, one production, one show? Turns out much. Up to this point, you have alot of individual comments that have been made, with much willingness … Continue reading
Two was DEFINITELY a crowd April 15th for Fame’s second production show. No wonder, the night – when you can hardly find words to describe an event, you have something there. Add to the fact that the Fame cast was … Continue reading
First nights are…nerve-wracking, full of anticipation, open a window of what is to come, and that is just what comes to memory first about first nights. With the 2016 production of Fame, you have a cast, audience, and group of … Continue reading
Before we go on to the last group of artists from the IB Visual Arts Exhibition, I thought I’d drop a slew of events that are occurring this week and beyond in Mexico City! Second Week of April Events for … Continue reading
Lunario’s As You Like It – never read this Shakespeare comedy, knew next to nothing. Maybe even less that than. Fine. If the day was any indication – then maybe the night and the play from the London National Theatre … Continue reading
Ceci – It’s subtle at first but, when you walked into the exhibit area of Ceci, the illustration take hold of you and recreate a studio in front of your eyes. Being able to envision the profiles coming to life … Continue reading
Anticipation. Heat. Anxiety. Nervousness. Yes, is it possible to feel the exhaustion of working up until the night of an exhibition – even when students have been working all year on an exhibit? Absolutely yes. Many thoughts such as these … Continue reading