- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: May 2016
“How do you say something to someone every time you see them?” As I watched “When We Were Knights”, alot slipped into place. “You either live a genuine life true to who you are or you don’t.” So much comes … Continue reading
It was Canada. It was winter. If I am 80% accurate, it was the winter of 1994 or 1995. Maybe a year or two later, we were attending Edinboro University. A high school buddy of mine and I decided we … Continue reading
Movies. I have mentioned how much they align with things I see, feel, and just relate to – and yes, they are just movies. I am just a movie junkie – meaning I can’t stop feeling and easing into the … Continue reading
Sure, it has been several weeks since the IB Visual Show, however, the pieces represented – they linger long beyond the takedown of the whole exhibit. Let’s take a look at some memorable second half exhibits. Natalia – Somehow I … Continue reading