- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: April 2014
“What was your favorite part of vacation?” I know I do not get questions like that but I love them. Why? It makes me think as a person as well, and not take the moments I tend to forget, memorable … Continue reading
Rubin Carter – wow. After listening to NPR and discovering the amazing story of Rubin Carter – his 20 years prison term that was unfairly unconvicted of – wow, I can barely say much about story that speaks for itself and … Continue reading
As I spend my third day in Takoma Park, MD, ready to head to DE tomorrow, I find what is even more exciting is seeing the creative projects around me that make life more enriching and fulfilling. It would be … Continue reading
What to do on a day that involved heavy rains but a chance to explore the D.C. area? First in my mind was… The National Geographic Museum with a fascination of photography and exploring other areas and then my … Continue reading
On my way now waiting for my 11:40 AM flight to IAD, I thought… How funny and nice it was to have Kelly, the driver for Skyline cabs 704-392 0775 to pick me up and drop me off. Yes, there … Continue reading
El Niñopan o Niñopa. Ever hear of it? Me either until this morning (Sunday morning). Relishing the ability to sleep in, and yet, getting things done around the house on my time, amid a sunny and beautiful day, I did … Continue reading
It’s everywhere! Yes that is right, the last two days spent with the SRU students at the Basilica, then the next day at the Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, and Xochimilco, I love that I am from SRU! The student teachers … Continue reading
As I cleaned off the dining room table of receipts that represented past weeks and months of experiences, sifting through receipts, thank you’s birthday cards and more, I realized, there are are some crucial items that I needed to recognize … Continue reading