- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Sometimes the responses I receive from the blog are well, I LOVE. Here is one I think you will LOVE. Kudos back to the Les Miserables cast. 🙂 “I’m struck by your entry on Les Miserable on two levels. Your … Continue reading
Of course you were DYING for a history explanation, right? 1) Tooth Capping or ‘Crowning’ is a procedure used by dentists for a number of reasons. From cosmetically altering your smile to repairing decayed / broken teeth, crowning is a … Continue reading
Over a course of a week, I am continually amazed at how much talent and how much I am surprised at events that well simply shouldn’t be. What do I mean? Well of course, let me explain. Losing an initial … Continue reading
…if you witnessed something as powerful as ASF’s production of Les Miserables, then you have walked away with knowing you received quite a powerful gift. It has been difficult to next to impossible to find the words to take all … Continue reading
Marching into the last evening of The Les Miserables production, I have sweaty palms, and I am no where near in the cast and yet, for the last four performances I have fell in knee deep, falling into the cast, … Continue reading
Perspective. Look closely at that image. Some, including me, are scared to death of that image. Why? You have in front of you what you do see and what you don’t see. What you do seem to see, whether you … Continue reading
What happens when an event, one single event becomes such a defining factor in how you see something, that it changes how you see that very “something” forever? I would say that word is brilliant. ASF’s Les Miserables 2014 school … Continue reading
Exhausted. I mean it has been ages since I could hardly even walk straight from yes, exhaustion and nothing else. Yet, Saturday night, I literally had to brace my knees as I made I up the stairs, sat down for … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day! YEAH! This has been a day indeed, but what make it best… Waking up to absolute silence, and wind slowly blowing in the window, the slight sound of a saxophone begins to soak into the morning from … Continue reading
Yeah. That was the second time, out of three years, I have felt an earthquake that actually happened. Watch this building video, wow. The only difference was THIS TIME, I was asleep and it woke me up to look out … Continue reading