- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Life is just wow, what can I say, it is hard to always put into a blog to define the highs and lows and yet, it is so amazing sometimes that words and emotions that want to burst out of … Continue reading
Everything moves as fast as the hail that surprises you in the middle of a sudden thunder/rainstorm – dashing then full out galloping across block after block, meeting the beginning of a rainstorm as you hear it approach, dogs in … Continue reading
I realized as I came across the above note from what seemed a million miles away and a million years back – how lucky I have been with the people that have surrounded me. This made me smile reading this … Continue reading
“I solved the JFK assassination…” Seriously? Words like that in most classes and I’d be somewhat interested and that is what separates the boys from the men, the educator for the teacher, yet, in this case, I’d rather be the … Continue reading
Interesting two words and I never really thought about them. Peace talks. I mean, of course the emphasis could be on peace saying THAT talks more than anything else. Then of course the actual act of talks, that usually occur … Continue reading
LOL. Sorry, I think this is hysterical, and never actually heard of it. I saw several trees waling the dogs, in Roma Norte, covered with crochet, and wondered, what the heck? A colleague brought this up the other day and … Continue reading
“I do not know who was the first person was to put chains on her, but I am glad I was the last…” – an amazing video of two past circus crippled elephants – reunited after 22 years of being … Continue reading