- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
Street pianos, transparent kindness, dreams.
Have you noticed the pianos in Mexico? No? Placed in 44 cities around the WORLD, you will see them in Parque Luis Cabrera, Espana, Mexico, and even Parque Rio. I loved seeing the stranger that walks by and sits … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Jodi Katsafanas, Parque Cabrera, Parque Rio, Repentino. magazine, Tom Gordon 1 Comment