- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
It’s funny, a new year, a new breath of fresh air, new initiatives. This year has been just a writers block of a year for me, as I am sure many of you have had the same. Yet, I have … Continue reading
That’s right, Vision board! As we held our weekly game night Wednesday, amid a heated game of Taboo – the word vision board came up for the word – Dream – and although a little out there yeah – I … Continue reading
Yes, Tripping. Seeing the film, Upstream Color wow. Most would say, “Too Much going on, which came first the chicken or the egg. and need to see it again!” This Sundance Film is elaborate and brilliant, just give it a … Continue reading
I love projects. They help keep me focused on what is possible, what is not created yet, and what could be created with our own ingenuity and energy – all there for the taking, all we have to do is … Continue reading
I love the beginning lines, “Bigger than Santa!” In seeing the description of Dia De Los Reyes, the beginning lines of the number one point definitely stands out. I like to see that this celebration is an extension of the holiday … Continue reading
As the release of Ender’s Game occurred this past Friday at my favorite movie theatre, I rushed to see it. Ironically enough, I had seen someone, right before Christmas break, check this out at our school library and realized this … Continue reading
Originally posted on National Aquarium – WATERblog:
As a friend or follower of the National Aquarium, you probably know about the nation’s original aquarium, located since 1932 in the U.S. Department of Commerce headquarters in Washington, DC. When the building…
…ah, yes, the most common thing to say, list, and cover for the new year. I stumbled across this list from the Blog, Wander Outwards: 20 Resolutions For 2014 1- Stop telling yourself that you’re going to die alone… out … Continue reading
In seeing the trailer of the new Woody Allen film, Blue Jasmine, I thought, Street Car Named Desire! In seeing the film today, yes! It is interesting to see the background to the lead character, Jeanette (Jasmine) through Walter Mitty-like … Continue reading