- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2013
This is awesome and worth checking out and a look back on the past year! https://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-books-2013
In discussing with a former student that has graduated from the school here in Mexico, I discovered comments that I have to say, surprised me out of my skin. See below: “I’ve discovered… I don’t know. Like I see the … Continue reading
Thanks for making this blog a HUGE success! I am trying to reach a total of 15000 views before the start of 2014, so stay tuned with today’s posts !! See this year’s report below!: The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys … Continue reading
Of course “Las” and “Last” but the film Last Vegas, along with having Kline, Deniro, Freeman, and Douglas would seem to be a no brainer star-studded movie going grabber, but there is more… I thought this would be an all … Continue reading
…and warning you, they had it their way – so – this is the crazies for you that have been asking me…:)
It’s funny, life. If “played” right, the unplanned become the most exciting aspects. Yes, yes, examples in order with a statement like that in the morning, right? Dreams. Do you think dreams can make you money? I mean, you know, … Continue reading
…to eyewitness great events; to watch the faces of the poor and the gestures of the proud; to see strange things-machines, armies, multitudes, shadows in the jungle and on the moon; to see man’s work-his paintings, towers, and discoveries; to … Continue reading
On Christmas Day, in light of so many sad things that occur: http://mx.noticias.yahoo.com/fotos/tragedia-en-el-guardarropa-1385960913-slideshow/ I have realized the concept of gifts has changed for me as I have received a taste outside of the borders of the United States. Seeing children … Continue reading
MERRY CHRISTMAS! (from Mexico!) Films, there has been an onrush of some amazing nonfiction films and here are the ones I have experienced… in one line. (hard for me as I am HARDLY brief!) Diana I am disheartened due to … Continue reading
…Christmas Eve? Since I had moved to Mexico, there were a number of firsts I never even realized were happening to me, and seeing myself three years into Mexico, I see a totally different person. I am sitting here, Christmas … Continue reading