- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: December 29, 2013
Of course “Las” and “Last” but the film Last Vegas, along with having Kline, Deniro, Freeman, and Douglas would seem to be a no brainer star-studded movie going grabber, but there is more… I thought this would be an all … Continue reading
…and warning you, they had it their way – so – this is the crazies for you that have been asking me…:)
It’s funny, life. If “played” right, the unplanned become the most exciting aspects. Yes, yes, examples in order with a statement like that in the morning, right? Dreams. Do you think dreams can make you money? I mean, you know, … Continue reading