- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: December 25, 2013
On Christmas Day, in light of so many sad things that occur: http://mx.noticias.yahoo.com/fotos/tragedia-en-el-guardarropa-1385960913-slideshow/ I have realized the concept of gifts has changed for me as I have received a taste outside of the borders of the United States. Seeing children … Continue reading
MERRY CHRISTMAS! (from Mexico!) Films, there has been an onrush of some amazing nonfiction films and here are the ones I have experienced… in one line. (hard for me as I am HARDLY brief!) Diana I am disheartened due to … Continue reading