- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Funny, I heard this phrase during previews for Saving Mr. Banks with Tom Hanks. Then there was also Twelve Years a Slave – I would say the same phrase would apply the war for several reason inside the characters of … Continue reading
“Nothing is random, nor will anything ever be, whether a long string of perfectly blue days that begin and end in golden dimness, the most seemingly chaotic political acts, the rise of a great city, the crystalline structure of a … Continue reading
First, before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! 🙂 “Hey there! one of my friends cousins has a stage four brain tumor. She’s like 7 and the one thing she wanted to do was see the world. You think maybe you … Continue reading
In seeing the movie “Her“, it will be easy to oversimplify the plot from the movie trailer and the movie itself. However, all throughout the film, as well as still following this film, layers of human and technological layers reveal … Continue reading