- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2016
There are so many details and emotions I felt – so yes, the emotions right now still are processing but there are a few things I have internalized. From the moment I truly identified with Pittsburgh, being whisked away in … Continue reading
I can’t exactly tell you the feeling I had inside as I approached Pittsburgh, after spending an overnight in Forth Worth, Dallas, and then moving onto a stay in Pittsburgh after longer than I can remember. From the feelings of … Continue reading
It has been said, as Thanksgiving Break ends, the rest flies in front of you, without realizing where time has gone. The Thanksgiving Break was full of surprises, places I never had been too and as a result individuals I … Continue reading
Thanksgiving has always been about family to our family, celebrating it and knowing our thanks has always been built upon a dependable meal, dinner talk that always reminded me of the events, memories and the feelings that brought us all … Continue reading
“Harry!” I am ready to go!” Groggily waking up and realizing the plan to stay most of the day – another day of surfing, etc but I realized Randy, who I just met, had had enough and wanted to return … Continue reading
Day 2 of Chacahua over Thanksgiving Break – 4:45 (AM) happens for me at home frequently, and I bury that alarm when it comes to vacation.Sometimes. But fishing, not so much. Yet, Thanksgiving morning, believe it or not, an exception. … Continue reading
Jumping into the unknown to a place called Chacahua -(picking up from this post – https://harrybrake.com/2016/11/25/9800/) Getting directions that seemed a BIT elusive, written on a receipt, but possible. So far so good. One Love – Banorte – 35 pesos, … Continue reading
“Are you going tonight?” A pause. “It IS the same cast though…” As I was asked on Friday if I would be also attending the second show and second night of Radium Girls, I thought, well I mean, this IS … Continue reading