- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
This is one for the books. Literally. Perhaps this tops any of the discovery-based posts that I could conceive of or have had in the past, and I have to say, that is pretty out there. One of the best … Continue reading
Morning Song – Avett Brothers. I found a link to them from NPR and was hooked on No Hard Feelings, and with a little digging, found a gold line in some other songs. Sometimes you stumble across a song, … Continue reading
You always wonder what you will get when you go into a play, concert, production, any event that you know minimal amount with the hope of coming out a winner. With research, Deep Blue Sea seemed to be a introspective … Continue reading
Disappointed. How many times have the well-laid, perfect plans on an organizations’ event turned sour. Personally, I still harbor the disasters from a throughly well-planned event when I go to plan any event – any activity, and it motivates me … Continue reading
As the final “bells of election” are ringing, I have a chance for final thoughts on so much leading up to events that will never be the same again. It is no secret that I have wanted in a President … Continue reading