- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: October 2016
DocsMX, amazing. If you did not know, DocsMX happens every October – and is absolutely amazing. Hundreds of documentary films, most free, (depending on location) that simply, just open your eyes. October 17th – Parque Pushkin, the film, Las Raices … Continue reading
The world is such an amazing place. I have realized this over the last three weeks, be it a crazy and wild last three weeks but, experiencing – so many things I just never saw coming – glad they have … Continue reading
The Documentary Film Series has come to D.F. in large fashion. Friday was the opener, and as we took in the first film Friday , 8:30 PM, at The Goethe Institute, utter shock. Shock always comes at these films as … Continue reading
It truly was a No Manches Monday. Mondays are hard as it is, but, with the help of an amazing library cadet, the typical Monday was thrown out the window this past week. In working with library cadets, often you face … Continue reading