- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Chance. Usually there is someone behind every action that helps facilitate an opportunity. So it was with my first experience in seeing at opera in January 2016. With the generosity of someone who could not make the Season ticket Opera … Continue reading
“Since the death instinct exists in the heart of everything that lives, since we suffer from trying to repress it, since everything that lives longs for rest, let us unfasten the ties that bind us to life, let us cultivate … Continue reading
Pumped. Anytime Hamlet is to be shown, I get excited. Next to my favorite all time Shakespeare play of all time, The Twelfth Night. I also love the fact that many people are brave enough to modernize scenes, switch around … Continue reading
One of the best times is the times I walk my dogs – at night – in the AM, in the quiet of the weekends – time to reflect, contemplate, refresh myself and think about opportunities not yet realized. If … Continue reading
Thank you. Pittsburgh, you continue to be the city and team of many cities and countries around thw world. You gave us heart when we couldn’t find ours. Major injuries occurred and you continued to trudge through the mire, when … Continue reading
Day Two Reading marathon, whoa, wow and WHEW! Sunday – Steller Steeler Sunday, two books down for the 24in48 hours marathon, blpwn away after reading All the Light We Cannot See, and anxious to reveal the stories of ancient Indian … Continue reading
Yes, I was creative and crazy enough to do the Rock ‘N Roll Marathon in San Diego, and I loved it, and finished relatively well – finished and all! (and for a Great cause – Leukemia!) Now, we are looking … Continue reading
1988. Ten years old. I don’t remember a solid picture but I do remember in slow motion like a slideshow. My grandparent’s house in Shaler, dressed up and not understanding why – a long black limousine pulls up in the … Continue reading
Over and over and OVER. I think I finally know how to learn Spanish. Sit in a Mexican Bank and anything is possible. So it was Tuesday, after about 2 and a half hours with three people cutting in front … Continue reading