- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Hamlet
When you see a version of Hamlet that leaves you wanting for more, the one that is spectacular is even more spectacular. Such was the case with Stratford Festival’s Hamlet at the Lunario on the Fourth of July. In the … Continue reading
Pumped. Anytime Hamlet is to be shown, I get excited. Next to my favorite all time Shakespeare play of all time, The Twelfth Night. I also love the fact that many people are brave enough to modernize scenes, switch around … Continue reading