- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Patiently waiting for the hoopla, I was anticipating when the moment would allow myself to see the latest Star Wars. Honestly, the first Star Wars movie for me, (it came out in 1977!) occurred in the theatre and the legions … Continue reading
As the New Year approaches (IT IS CLOSE!) , each of us fall into that range of New Year’s resolutions. In looking back, there are several stances you can take. I see alot of goals that fell short of what … Continue reading
The post title might throw you off, but don’t let it. I realized from the very beginning, as Christmas approached, there are so many aspects of Christmas this year that brought back the feeling of the way I felt as … Continue reading
As I entered Union Station, a great great stop from Amtrak to hit D.C.!, I navigated to one of my favorite stops, The Swatch Watch Store in Union Station. Since I obtained a Swatch from ASF from a Halloween contest … Continue reading
Although only a few days were spent in PA, while I planned on doing a whirlwind tour of Pittsburgh and friends, I realized the limited time I actually had. The rain amind a crazy unseasonably warm day in PA convinced … Continue reading
I never gave myself a chance to truly reflect on anything before coming to Mexico to tell you the truth, always running, always darting to the next “to do” plan, etc.. Reflecting, literal term – think deeply or carefully about. … Continue reading