- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Check these out! Dia del Nino explanation… and another one! In the middle of our Library Week, this is awesome to try and connect with everything in Mexico!
And you think I am kidding when I say hold on? Okay, get this, in the past THREE WEEKS – this is /has been the schedule: Puppies growing as large as gorillas – and one going to a new home … Continue reading
I have gone to Tom Petty, Phil Collins, Jimmy Buffet, Van Halen, Slash, George Strait, Amy Grant, The Eagles, Sheryl Crow, Clint Black, Hilary Hahn, Michelle Branch, the Hooters, lol, Tom Petty, Bruce Sprinsgsteen, the Dixie Chics, to name … Continue reading
WCMD Jazz, thanks to my former principal, Mr Clarence Davis, you can’t go wrong listening to his online refuel of Jazz at WCMD. Wow, recalling the power of his voice at the basketball games, and now, at WCMD, his show … Continue reading
Sitting in the Upper School Library today April 16, 2013, in walks a VERY familiar face and I am trying to place where at ASF she works, then it HITS ME….Jodi Kastafanas DOES NOT teach at ASF – she is … Continue reading
Continuing with the Discoveries series, here we go! Several to mention – but before I forget – 40 – FORTY days old, are the puppies…revelations…webbed feet – well not like a DUCK, but the puppies, have connected digits, on their … Continue reading