- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: May 2013
…graduating. Summer. Exploring the hills and countryside known as Mexico. Writing and publishing, new endeavors. These are just a few of what the upcoming weeks will bring and are bringing. Graduating. It is bitter sweet to know a few more … Continue reading
Certainly things tend to get confusing when you travel, hence people have been asking about my trip home so here it is, remember, you asked. After arriving in the pouring rain on May 10th, via Greyhound at 1:50 AM in … Continue reading
Congrats to Slippery Rock’s grads today! YEAH! 🙂 They came to Mexico about a month ago, led by Tom Gordon and Jodi Kastafanas (say that five times fast! 🙂 and they, as always brought a fresh breath and new perspective … Continue reading
People say that about the things I write here, and I believe they would believe it sometimes as they are kind of, well crazy. Makes for good reading and an unusual life…:) Well this one might take the cake. I … Continue reading
Yes, it is 1:39 AM, and I can’t sleep. This is why.. I leave for Seaford, so nervous, I am seeing family and friends I left so hurriedly that I never got to completely was able to say goodbye in … Continue reading
Keyshawn Purnell 5k 2013 Subway and Hungry Howie’s just jumped on this as sponsors! 🙂
Post One – Exactly one week. Seven days, and my heart is beating extremely fast. I had an idea, and I am going with it. I think it is important for now and in the future, to lay down the … Continue reading
Last minute we received tickets for going to see President Obama today, oh mygosh! I grabbed my zoom lens and whoa! Wait until you see the pictures! WHOA! Thank you Mr.Williams, Mr Lemmon, and Ms Gallie! Two of our students … Continue reading
MAY DAY! In Mexico! What dos it mean! Aside from a day of me catching up on sleep, rest, and emails, check the link and you’ll see the deeper significance! We are running our premiere tomorrow at ASF – after … Continue reading