- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Happy Easter! I get the question lot, does Mexico celebrate Easter! Of course! 🙂 Predominantly Roman Catholic, you can imagine how important this is in Mexico. What is called Semanta Santa, is our break, which starts Palm Sunday and lasts … Continue reading
Seriously, I even researched it – before leaving for New York – and was PUMPED after realized it did not exist in Mexico, believe me..I asked… FOUR different Mcdonald’s in Mexico for the Shamrock Shake, nada, they looked at me … Continue reading
“I want to know about Malaysia!”.
I am a numbers person, but I dislike Math, long story about a teacher who gave us hall passes all the time in Middle School and…but okay get this… 721 more views on my blog before I reach the big … Continue reading
…as we remembered the little details that made New York, well, New York… There is an AWESOME ice cream store called The Big Gay Ice Cream Store on East 7th Street, and MYGOSH, the flavor Salty Pimp is the BEST … Continue reading
Nuyorican Cafe, a Look back at Sunday, our last day of New York, as well as details of the week, Earthquake yesterday?! –
Wow! Someone asked me if I felt the earthquake today, (yesterday now!) nope! LOL…(good!) Amazing, but I was sleeping, so yeah, I can sleep through an earthquake it seems. Moving back to what Sunday, our last day in New York was … Continue reading
“Everything is connected.” With Marlene Mervine saying this about Chapel Branch years ago, this is never more true today. As my class in Mexico begins to ground ourselves coming back from speaking at a conference in New York, returning to … Continue reading
SATURDAY – March 23rd – the day before we left – wow – I have to say – EXHAUSTING….;) But – time was going so fast! Friday we had to consolidate down minus one room – and this originally … Continue reading
Not sure you might agree, but I see this, as a record of comments made in the sessions we made as just that, a spread of art – cool to look at and read, and retelling the story of a … Continue reading