- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: March 22, 2013
Not sure you might agree, but I see this, as a record of comments made in the sessions we made as just that, a spread of art – cool to look at and read, and retelling the story of a … Continue reading
So yeah, I have been giving you the lowdown of the details – but here’s behind the scenes (so to speak) Keeping up with an intense schedule, tons of important members of the community, checking in, etc. I have never … Continue reading
ay, so we are done at 12:30 today, so how’s this..we meet in front of the Lerner Auditorium at 12:45 latest today. we eat lunch together…until 1:30ish or something, nothing fancy,extravagant, etc. then random places around Columbia and meet in … Continue reading
Originally posted on PAVEing a Blog:
Okay, catching a breath, let’s recap… Monday fly in with a flurry. Late night eats, Tuesday – EXPLORE NY! COMMENTS about they city, shops, and treasures found Tuesday night – the first birthday celebration…