- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Wow – where to begin with 2019? As I thought about this today, a 67 degree day, YES- December 30th, and I was in shorts, short-sleeves, and walking the dogs as they looked up at me and questioned – … Continue reading
In hearing the podcast with Peter Schjeldahl and his article The Art of Dying, the gift of awareness struck home this holiday. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/12/23/the-art-of-dying\ Be it from my Dad who worked ridiculous times of the day and night for others and … Continue reading
One pound of turkey breast! I exclaimed this on Christmas Eve as I went through Chick Fil A in Seaford to Alastornia (a pretty great student who is capable of a million things), a fellow Woodbridge student. I literally, less … Continue reading
Holidays are an amazing thing. If you are an educator, holidays do indeed look alot different to you. Educator’s calendars and days grow to over 72 hours a day of needs with less than 24 hours of ability to reach … Continue reading
…for an hour, take a nap. If you want to be happy for a week, take a vacation. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, help people.” Such was the sentiment sent to me from the Carper Family … Continue reading
Sometimes, the place we think we’re going when we start our careers is not the place we end up. – http://www.theatrefolk.com/episode159 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJoWCm2Ngvo In listening to this particular interview with Stephen Gregg, I loved the point made that Hamlet and … Continue reading