- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: October 2015
An amazing and beautiful night, Dizzie Gillespie and Etta James as amazing as they always can be belting into the night, and you realize, life is absolutely amazing in so many ways. It is difficult to describe some moments, ideally … Continue reading
It’s that time of year! Yes, it is Fall, yes, Day of the Dead Celebrations, yes National Novel Writing Month in November, but YES! – Mexico’s International Film Festival is BACK! Last year – pretty incredible and this year’s looks … Continue reading
Just when you think you have an area, a neighborhood, a country defined, it seems to me the perfect place to live is a place that constantly keeps you surprised and interested. Currently, I am intrigued with the people and … Continue reading
When I saw The Martian previewed, then ordered it, and ripped through Andy Weir’s novel, I was like YEAH! I mean YEAH! I know it might not have been everyone’s “cup of tea” but I was hooked – not instantly, … Continue reading
Rufus Norris is able to tap so many deep, personal, convicting resources with the production of everyman, as deep as the fear Chiwetel Ejiofor feel when he realized his life is about to change towards an ending here on earth. … Continue reading
Dear Repentino. Staffer, 6:50 AM. On a Saturday. Truly, your commitment to be present at a concession, on a SATURDAY, that EARLY, and even to the others who came in early today, in the middle of the day, and stayed … Continue reading