- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Redefining the Definition – A Life’s Dream and Holding Onto Every Moment As You Go
I know I have so much that is in my head that I need to get out and write about what has been happening in the last few weeks – yet to rush these reflections does not do justice and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Fast and Furious 7, Paul Walker, ROWW Leave a comment
“I Want My Respect!” and a Transformed A View from the Bridge Production Estasblishes this Sentiment
Despite a flurry and onrush of emotions the last few weeks amid graduation, saying goodbye to a high school experience of so many close students, and now family, many topics still come to the surface from even further back through … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Arthur Miller, Bart Van den Eynde, Del Golfo de Pacifico, Emun Elliot, Luke Norris, Mark Strong, Michael Gould, National Theatre in London, Nicola Walker, Padraig Lynch, Panorama Desde El Puente, Phoebe Fox, Richard Hansell, The Trials of Ezra Pound, The Young Vic Leave a comment
Similar Saturdays – Sometimes in Different Worlds, but Two Particular Involving Total Life Lessons…
Believe it or not, getting up at 5:00 AM was not that hard. The last two weeks I have found myself in this huge draining time warp of exhaustion seemingly barely getting all done just in the nick of time … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Alexa, ASF, ASF Bear Boosters, Heartland Brewery, Krispy Kreme, Mario Lemieux, OXXO, Ye Eun Leave a comment
Duck, Duck, Duck, Harry? Dog? What is GOING ON?!!!!!
There it was – the perfect day, an afternoon with the canines in the Dog Park at Parque Mexico, and on our way our taking the long way around the newly renovated and cleaned duck water park, and of course … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Parque Mexico Leave a comment