- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: June 2015
As the dust has just begun to settle on the 2014-2105 school year – I realize only in bits that the year was such a jam -packed one full of exciting achievements, but that came at a cost, a cost … Continue reading
I am a bonafide true believer of what you give of yourself, helps discover new chapters of your own life. The more you dive into investing in others you find yourself ever so clearer. When I heard former Seaford High … Continue reading
Neighbors. Sometimes we often forget how close we are to someone and never quite know them. When I brought a pile of extra materials to my house from friends moving back to the states, (file cabinets, plants, pots, more) … Continue reading
Father’s Day. Let me just explain to you my day. I did not realize the revelations that revealed themselves until the day’s end. It’s funny how your mind and brain just forget dates and remember important dates of events of … Continue reading
Walking with the dogs on a PERFECT summer evening in Mexico, (it reminded me of this photo I took from above when arriving in Mexico from my last jaunt from the states) last week (usually I am wiped out before … Continue reading
There is so much that defines a school year, but ever since I was lucky enough to fall into the American School Foundation family in 2011, the one single ceremony that brings the reality of life marching forward without being … Continue reading